My Aunt watches Married At First Sight, 90 DAY Marry someone? why do some people dig these shows  ?

I can't see myself ever doing a show married. at First sight I have 2-3 year plan to date, put on ring, then marry year 3 

I would never marry anyone in 90 days  U.S or any country outside of U.S 

People are stuck at home and they're bored. With a lot of production on hiatus right now people are scraping the bottom of the barrel for entertainment. 

• MissA

They're enjoyable stupid brain candy, like most reality TV.  Not everything we watch has to edify us.

I'd say most people would not participate in a show like that so you aren't unusual.

We're all different and like different things. You could ask the same question for many stupid shows that are out there ... to each his own.

Some people enjoy mindless tv as a way to decompress. I'm not into those either, but pleeenty are

• tammy

Entertainment you don’t have to do it, for it to entertain you.