Do u dip your fork full of mac & cheese in anything like a sauce, if so, what?

• kswck2

Yes. Hot sauce., 

Sometimes I will dip my Kraft macaroni & cheese in ketchup. It sounds gross, but it's not.

No, I don't dip it in a sauce.

I used to get this proper Italian grandma mac and cheese because she was the one running the place. It was a grab and go format so when you microwave it, a puddle of fat forms. I would sweep up every drop.

A GOOD Mac-N-Cheese is pretty saucy and really does not need more sauce.

If someone wants hot sauce that can be put on does not need to be dipped. most hot sauce comes in a "shaker bottle" so a few shakes over the serving and that is about all that is needed, no need to dip a fork full of mac-n-cheese into another sauce

• Goerge

No I don't and heck no to ketchup. YUCK! It's fine for others but I didn't make tomato soup, I made mac and cheese and it wasn't made using those boxes of noodles and the powder or the cheese sauce. To be honest with the cheese dripping off the shells, egg noodles or sometimes elbow macaroni it doesn't really lend itself to dipping because it's already sitting in a cheese bath. Never even considered dipping something dripping with multiple kinds of cheese. 

• laura

Ketchup 😋or maybe some mayonnaise but definitely ketchup, it goes really well. Love Mac and cheese with bacon in it sometimes and goes lovely with garlic bread and maybe a side salad 🥗