Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Why would my puppy have no balance and be peeing in his sleep?

He has just recently been acting like this and if the vets where I live were open, I would have taken him instead of coming on here. I just wanted to see if anyone has experienced the same thing and if they could possibly tell me what's wrong

• reme_1

Take the puppy to the vet.

cause he is a puppy and has not matured into an adult yet

In my dog's case it was a serous head injury.

I'd find a Veterinarian.

He is sick & needs to see his Vet.  This is not normal.  Find out why he is doing this & see if the Vet can diagnose what it is & start some kind of treatment.

• Maxi

Suggest you phone the vet get an appointment and get the pup checked........... if you bothered checking Vets are open, they have remained open right the way through the pandemic, but restricted by appointments only and hand overs to vet staff outside, so " vets are closed" is just an excuse for you not to have bothered

If he suddenly 'had no balance' and emptied (both) that's suggesting a fit.

Otherwise, more information (age for eg) might help.    See your vet.

He has a weak bladder he wants to put in to a bag with bricks n urself n **** urself of a bridge into the canal that will cure the prob for the 2 of ye kill 2 baegels whit the 1 stone