stivi asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

Is pondering the meaning life worth it or is it a waste of time as one journeys Earth?

• Dejair

Needful to conduct each thinking till some harmonious conclusion . Super-health, shiny youth, comfortable wealth !

Hi I was lucky enough to read the books of Paramahansa Yogananda who founded the Self Realization Fellowship SRF in Los Angeles it was a great blessing because I put you the link of the Chidananda SRF convocation this blessing was what he said about us he said that God is bliss and we are made in the image of this joy only that God has put it so that if we do not meditate we do not perceive it and Paramahansa Yogananda has given the meditation techniques

I have been doing them for years I live in Italy they are wonderful because with the time you practice the techniques you will realize that joy really exists in us everything will seem to you in this joy and you will begin to understand many things in life, in reality we all just want to overcome the pains conflicts problems meditation makes you able to perceive solutions makes you creative in thoughts

Paramahansa Yogananda gave techniques for every aspect also the side of the body by recharging it with energy he created the recharging exercises

I have a video of Swami Kriyananda that I put the link on the exercises you need for health help for meditation

https://youtu.be/kHJ2hqXEo8A

Youtube thumbnail

the exercises are used to achieve the goals of life they give a lot of will a wonderful energy I study the SRF Self Realization Fellowship lessons for years I live in Italy and they are written in English you can find them on the Self Realization Fellowship website

https://youtu.be/7EdHxf2C9mg

Youtube thumbnail

The true meaning of human life is.... Self Realization. Love /hate, Good/evil, happiness/sorrow, positive/ negative, virtue/sin, soul/ body, heaven /hell.. are the creations of God.... So, by pure faith in God we can understand our eternal nature... which relates to our soul as our soul is the Part and Parcel of.... Supreme Soul...."God" ... Actually, we are spiritual souls but we are in human body. We are from the spiritual world. God has sent us on the earth...only for self realization.. as our souls are not as pure as, they have to be... So, God has given us human life where our body feels happiness as well as suffers pain. Therefore, we souls are here... to achieve... the level of purity and to become pure soul.... we should make an effort to understand the deeper meaning of unconditional love for all living beings.... in every situation... 

Moreover, the eternal nature of our soul is to Love God...

• Liz

The article on the website below might interest you.

Source(s): wol.jw.org/w97 2/15 Your Life—What Is Its Purpose?
  • j153e

"Know thyself" is good advice.

Related:

Understanding Yourself by Mark Prophet;

Autobiography of a Yogi;

Beams from Meher Baba.

REPORTED FOR POSTING THE SAME QUESTION REPEATEDLY. Post once, then wait. 

• KennyB

Yes