Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers ยท 4 weeks ago

My dream is to become either a weather forecaster or a toilet plunger manufacturer. I hear plumbing is better money. What should I do?

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Deliver the weather forecast with a plunger stuck to your face!

Thanks....I'm good at solving problems.

• .

You should do what you feel will be best for you, AND relocate your chat question.

.

Your question belongs in Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys OR Business & Finance>Careers & Employment>Other-Careers & Employment as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• LAN

You don't seem to be intelligent enough to be either.

the money is good in any field where the demand of the service is high.

however its not every day that someone needs to call out a plumber to fix a dripping tap or a burst pipe or a blocked toilet.ย 

Right now the businesses which are booming are Doctors who are making a killing out people who are complaining about the smallest of problems.

one sneeze and they're off to their GP in a flash.ย  morons i kid you not lol

Working in a factory that manufactures toilet plungers wouldn't constitute being a plumber. If you worked in a factory that manufactured medical supplies you certainly wouldn't be eligible to call yourself a doctor. And you don't have the intelligence to go into meteorology, so you can forget that. Perhaps someone might hire you to shovel their driveway, but that's about it. I'm glad to hear that being a comedian isn't at the top of your list because that's not something you could possibly achieve in ten lifetimes.ย