Was this a good sign or bad? ?

Hi everyone so I applied to work part time for a hotel and had a job interview today and I think it went well. The interview was really easy since it was a position I'm well experienced in which the hiring manager did mention that. My only concern is my availability since I already work somewhere else part time and have been there for over 6 months I informed them that I do work another job already and that they produce the schedules a full month in advance. After telling both hiring managers that (which I was introduced to the second hiring manager during my interview) they said okay and wanted me to write down my availability. Although know one said my availability will be an issue in the back of my mind I fear it will be. At the end of my interview I gave the hiring manager my availability (written on paper) and she said "Ok we will be in touch with you thank you" no time frame was given. Only because I'm really want a second job I'm on here to hear others opinions. What do you all think is that a good sign or bad sign thay they didn't give me a timeframe? ( I forgot to ask her that question during our meeting). I did send a hand written thank you letter to them which they will receive by mail the next day. 

Limited availability could certainly be an issue. All you can do is hurry up and wait.

Unfortunately, there is no way any of us would know.

If the company can be flexible with hours, then you have a better chance.

if hours have been an on-going issue, unless they are willing to give you a try because of your experience, it's not likely.

you'll find out if you get the job