Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Does Pakistan really support terrorism like some people claim?

Update:

Actually, I think Pakistan is an ally of China

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

We need the muzzies to fight china for us. 

• 1 month ago

i would hope not

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What people? Certainly not the US. Pakistan is the US's biggest non-NATO ally in the War on Terror and receives more US aid to fight terrorism than almost any other country. If Pakistan really supported terrorism, the US wouldn't be funding Pakistan to fight terrorism as the result of doing so would be the US funding terrorism against itself. Some Americans may be that stupid, like the ones who might say Pakistan really supports terrorism, but America (e.g., the combined minds of the US State Department, Pentagon, CIA, NSA, and 15 other American intelligence agencies-- the America that actually informs and creates US foreign policy) itself isn't that stupid. 

Pakistan actually being the US's best ally in the War on Terror because of its strategic location, idiots who believe that Pakistan really supports terrorism are believing the propaganda and disinformation spread by those who want to cultivate distrust of Pakistan in order to try and break the alliance between Pakistan and the US, namely terrorists, like al-Qaeda, and anyone who wants the US to not succeed in its War on Terror so that the US becomes endlessly and expensively mired in it and weakened by it, like Russia. These idiots who go around claiming to know better than America's best minds that are actually in-the-know, including regarding classified intelligence, have made themselves into "useful idiots" (i.e., idiots useful to their own country's enemies).

• only against the israelies, and vice versa

they really hate each other 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The us cia is the biggest terrorist organization in the world.  They make pakistan look like boy scouts

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.