Please help me calm down and my anxiety Go away ?

So I went to the er hospital because I felt fatigue because I’ve been doing research on hiv I slept with this guy unprotected in May we were dating since earlier this year all when I start researching I discover symptoms like sore throat and rash the er drawn my blood and I waited like an hour for my results they told me everything is fine no infections were found but I’m still sort of going crazy about the whole thing any advice they gave me steroids for my rash they checked for stds and they checked my blood I don’t know what to do at this point I was told that center disease control in hospitals have to check every patient if it’s through your blood or urine 

Why should we? You've been a bad girl and now you get to pay for your bad behavior. No sympathy here if you get a STD, Aids, Corona or any other disease.

• lala

It would have showed up in your blood 

You are in the clear for HIV

but your anxiety is given you all those symptoms 

We are in 2020 so Yes blood   test  are very accurate 

i would just be glad they didnt find anything