Gemma Perl asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Do you think it is cute if your dog barks in his sleep?

My dog sometimes barks in his sleep. It's always very muffled and he often wiggles while doing it. I think it's cute. I hope he is having happy dreams. Maybe catching that squirrel he never will catch in real life. 

I love to hear my dogs talk in their sleep.  I think most of the time they are happy dreams that invoke the muffled yelps.  But once in a while, I get a "grrrrrrr...." like something was not going well in my dog's dream bucket.

My dog would hump people's legs in his sleep.  It was kind of embarrassing but we named him Biden and now people think it's funny.

my dog used to make some funny noises sometimes

My dog will do a yipping nose then wag his tail. Cracks me up every time. Yip, YIIIIPPPP!!!! *thump thump thump* 

Your dog is probably having a seizure.  Please speak with your vet about this asap.