Ryan asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 4 weeks ago

Who is my best option for WR3?

I have Allen Lazard and Nkeal Harry but I can pick up brandin cooks or jalen raegor. These are my best options.

I would start Nicholas Cage as your WR1

Go with Harry at home against Las Vegas. Cooks faces the Pittsburgh defense.

Reagor is out for a few weeks. So pass on him. BUT I'd grab him just to sit on your IR for later in the season. He's gonna be good for Philly once he gets back.

Cooks isn't much of a change from Harry or Lazard this year.I'd stick with Lazard. I like his potential upside even though it's unknown what kind of player he's going to be yet.

Those 4 options stink.  It's like in the democrat primary when we had to choose from a group of complete morons.  Sadly, Biden is the biggest moron of all of them.  I hope you do better.

You must be in a 40 team league, give or take.  Raegor is going on IR, and he's one of your 4 best options?  Wow, good luck.

I wouldn't recommend him, but I've never played in a league that size.

Lazard will have the best game of those options, obviously.