Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Who else was pleased when they heard that ugly Jewess and notable advocate of abortion of White children Ruth Bader Ginsburg had died?

Not me she was a shining female light. 

• Rusty

I'm not sure I can be crazy enough for this discussion--like I might pretend and be found out...  but I'll try.  okay here goes.  Uh, who we gotta poison to git some goot blini and caviar round here?

I not like anyone dying, will not miss her however, she was Lunatic Left Zombie who need to be dismissed from Supreme Court. 

No, probably because we're not Nazis

I didn't wish her ill, but I sure won't shed any tears for her.

Source(s): mustached gun toting cowboy fashion victim across the pond

There are those who feel that way, pathetic as that is.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a current event?

• If she was pro-abortion she's better off dead.

Edit...Sceptic.

So you have no problem killing a healthy foetus and support a Jewish woman who advocates murder? What sort of creature are you?

And it is murder,  make no mistake!

--------------------zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If the foetus was allowed to develop a child would be born and some are perfectly formed babies, not blobs, when they're aborted so wake up Sceptic. 

The only time abortion should be carried out is if the baby will be seriously disabled or conceived through rape. 

Rape means the baby was unlawfully conceived, so are you too thick to know the difference between a baby conceived by consenting adults and one by a criminal who may have genetic imperfections or come from an undesirable ethnic faction ?

Your IQ is shockingly low. 

• Elaine

De mortuis nihil bonum est. Anonymous your racism and anti- semitism is extremely blatant.  Stop hiding behind the Anonymous label and ask your question under your real name. 

Only fools and monsters like you

I presume other anti-Semitic morons like you were pleased.

Dianne has confirmed that.

Abortion is not murder. It doesn’t matter how loud or often you tell a lie, it doesn’t become true.

Thick Dianne is saying that it would be ok to kill a perfectly healthy child if it were conceived by rape. She’s saying that there are circumstances where the welfare of the pregnant woman comes before that of the foetus. I agree - I’m just not prepared to dictate to women what their welfare is.

You can’t say “abortion is murder”, and allow any exemptions. Just as you can’t justify murder.