What is Prince Harry's voting record?

He is ordering Americans to vote, yet I suspect he has not himself bothered.  Let's here who he voted for 

Mr Dont panic, so what can be know about it then?

I thought he was suggesting that Americans should register and vote, not ordering them.

What’s wrong with encore voter participation? Isn’t that a good and healthy thing in a democracy?

I think he is supporting his wife in her mission to get more of her countrymen voting. Shouldn't think many people will take notice of either of them or get so upset about it.

• garry

why , its none of your business anyway , and isnt voting voluntree in america    , do you vote !!!

He is not eligible to vote in the USA. He can vote in the UK, but Parliamentary guidelines state it is considered unconstitutional for the Monarch or their family to vote in any election. If he has not voted it will not be because of apathy.  I don't think he is 'ordering' anybody to do anything, but as he is no longer a frontline royal he is free to give his opinion. 

I hope you don't mean in UK local or general elections?  He wasn't permitted to do that as a member of the Royal Family. 

He is a ginger idiot.