What is Prince Harry's voting record?

He is ordering Americans to vote, yet I suspect he has not himself bothered.  Let's here who he voted for 

Update:

Mr Dont panic, so what can be know about it then?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I thought he was suggesting that Americans should register and vote, not ordering them.

What’s wrong with encore voter participation? Isn’t that a good and healthy thing in a democracy?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think he is supporting his wife in her mission to get more of her countrymen voting. Shouldn't think many people will take notice of either of them or get so upset about it.

• garry
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

why , its none of your business anyway , and isnt voting voluntree in america    , do you vote !!!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He is not eligible to vote in the USA. He can vote in the UK, but Parliamentary guidelines state it is considered unconstitutional for the Monarch or their family to vote in any election. If he has not voted it will not be because of apathy.  I don't think he is 'ordering' anybody to do anything, but as he is no longer a frontline royal he is free to give his opinion. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I hope you don't mean in UK local or general elections?  He wasn't permitted to do that as a member of the Royal Family. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He is a ginger idiot.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.