Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I called the police when my Muslim neighbor was beating his wife. That means I'm a racist, correct?

• kswck2

IF you are White? Then Yes, according to the current definition. 

You're a very terrible person and should be ashamed of yourself. Racist piece of **** 

Well maybe not a racist, you might be considered a xenophobe or an Islamophobe. Not me personally, but you know all these words that all of a sudden everyone loves to use. 

How'd you find that out? Did you see the altercation take place?

If so, I'd have called the police too.

that is not logical that you would be called racist for that.  Would you have called the police if he was white?  if so you are not racist.  But if you  would not for the white wife beater and jumped to do it because he was muslim, then maybe you are racist.

Too much  silliness is going on here.  This is how I see it, judge people by the content of their character and not the color of theirs skins.....

Not if he was actually doing that.

since you don't know, yes, you are

Would you be racist if he was a Jehovah's Witness?

a tough question, but still the answer is yes

no man has the right to beat a woman and they need to stop using their stupid religion as an excuse

• Rick

no, as Muslim is a religion, NOT a race .........................