Jake asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

What do you think of my friends ridiculous statement about global warming?

My friend doesn't believe in global warming which i find ridiculous and thinks if it's real it might not be caused by humanity.

Sometimes we disagree about the topic. Recently I mentioned cows give off lots of methane from eating grass and should be fed seaweed

My friend said if the planet warms from something natural like that then it's best to accept it because this is how it's supposed to be.

I was baffled by this and a little annoyed if I am honest

you, my beautiful childlike tempermental young thing, have accidently produced a knowledgeable answer in a sea of difficult importing and exporting.

tarus, and bellarius are minotarian idols, yet along with the maze we have a golden calf.

now here in america we also have the longhorn which is really not, per say, a 'cow'.

it is the longhorn.

but here in america we also have the horse and oats, and corn.

you in foriegn lands have the goat.

our goat here, unlike the big horn which is not really a sheep btw, lives on the very highest of peaks.

your pretty little head might have spouted the correct one in a morass.

how nice.

The problem is that cows could be an asset instead of a liability if they were managed properly. They actually do release a lot of methane. Feed lots are a toxic environment for the animals and the land.  We could farm in a win win way by engaging in regenerative agriculture with animals.

Nature has been doing it for millennia. Humanity has messed it up with their faulty notion of ease of management etc. 

Do some research and you will be amazed at the good news that is out there.  Now, to convince farmers.

People, animals and the environment will benefit. 

• JimZ

So your theory is that cows won't produce methane if we fed them seaweed?   Cows naturally eat grass.  Humans don't by the way.  We only started eating seeds of grasses (wheat, barley, corn and rice, etc) in the last 10 thousand years.   The methane that cows produced comes from the fermentation of grass.  Guess where the carbon in that methane came from.  I'll give you a hint, it came from the atmosphere.  There is no net emission of carbon and the methane quickly converts back to CO2.  That isn't the only thing wrong with your conclusions but it is a start.  

Your friend is smarter than you and knows true climate science. You are probably a junk mainstream news addict that is too lazy to research, do critical thinking and have probably lost all common sense because of the brain washing you have succumbed to.

I think your friend is a moron

I think you could learn a lot from your friend, he’s obviously quite bright and on the ball. Oh and methane isn’t a problem, anything existing in parts per billion isn’t gonna affect Jack

• Fred G

I go with your friend.. Who cares..? Humans will adapt,,,,,  or perish.. Life must be good if your only worry is about something that might never happen and if it does most people won't notice... 

i think what a person believes is his to own.

what you believe is yours.

what i know is the earth is not a static environment.

man made or not, ice age or heat wave it is coming next. tmm

• I think that is appalling.  Frankly, I am tired of people denying.  I think some type of action should be taken.  At least a civil penalty for people who deny.  Something like a fine.  It would be similar to a traffic fine.

If the person persists and posts content in places like this, then the penalty should be increased.  It could be a criminal penalty.

I agree that cows should be fed seaweed.  They should also be fed others things.  We waste too much food and the cows could be given leftovers and other things. 

Have you called your congress person or the police about this?

• S

what is his evidence to back up his claim?