Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why aren't atheists searching for evidences?

Mostly atheists are idiots

They don't want to, of course.

When I was a child, I searched for evidence of Santa and leprechauns. As I grew older I searched for evidence of god and the supernatural. In all cases, the evidence was paltry and unconvincing.

Since you're asking atheists in R&S, I have to assume that you are asking about looking for evidence (not evidences) for a god or gods.  If you read through a descent sampling of atheists' answers and questions, you will see that we have asked time and time again for such evidence.  You should also not that many of us have spent a great deal of time evaluating everything that theists claim is evidence and have found it very lacking.

Because they're too blind to see what's right in front of them.

• Andy

Why are believers all missing a few braincells? 

• Mark

EvidenceS?  Why would they need evidenceS?

Evidences of what, exactly?

• They want provola, but don't want to taste it?

How can a provola give its taste?

If it is tasted under the teeth?

So, if the atheist does not try to pray to God for a while, how can God reveal himself to the unbelievers?

In this case they will only see Him on the day of their judgment!

• LAN

We aren't.   We are searching for what is and letting the evidence speak for itself.   That's what you zealots hate most about us.