Lv 7
Willie asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

Have you had COVID-19 and survived?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Willie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes, but it was in one of my dreams, so does that count?

• 4 weeks ago

My nephew, in the air force, tested positive as did most of his squad. Quarantined. Showed no symptoms. They let him back to work after two weeks off. None of the guys had serious symptoms, they all claim false positives. His wife, a registered nurse, did have it. She didn't show many symptoms, she's fully recovered. They're both in their 20's. 

No one from my church and no one that any of us know across the world has had it with any serious complications. There are about 150 regulars there. (Adults)

I have friends and friends of friends who have ultra rare illnesses but no one we know has had more than flu like symptoms if they happened to test positive. (Middle aged and up)

Source(s): Personal experience, I ask everyone this question.
  • 4 weeks ago

I have never had it.  I get tested regularly, as I volunteer at a COVID testing center.

I do know of a few friends who got it.  For one, it was mild, for a couple others, it was devastating to the point where they barely kept out of the hospital.  Three that I know of went to the hospital: one stayed for a week, one on ventilator for a month, then still there for another 2 weeks, the last one died quickly.

• 1 month ago

I don't know. Most people have either no symptoms, or only mild symptoms similar to a cold or the flu.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No but my Mom's husband got it and survived. Good luck on your survey.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.

But my older brother and sister both had it quite badly back in February.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't even know anybody who has had it ?????

• 1 month ago

No!                                           

• Scott
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No. I’ve never had COVID-19. But my 23-year-old son tested positive on August 6. He has since recovered, but he still doesn’t have his full sense of taste.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.