Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Do blacks realized they are still basically slaves, relying on the government to provide them with food, section 8 and welfare?

55 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

NO... The Democrits have convinced them and PAID THEM to think they are free of government control fo so long many believe it. 

'

That's why the DEMOCRITS want to offer and promise them even more free stuff... to keep them under UNEDUCATED CONTROL. 'They want to Blacks to forget.. THE DEMOCRITS WAS FOR SLAVERY, THE DEMOCRITS are FOR AS MANY ABORTIONS as they can get the Blacks to get.. 'The founder of PLANNED PARENTHOOD even ADMITTED and SAID it was to KILL as MANY BLACKS AS POSSIBLE.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Do YOU realise that "blacks" are not ALL relying on the government, NO. Would you walk outside and look around you would observe Blacks everywhere working and paying taxes. There are Black people cooking and cleaning and nursing and yes, even doctoring. Black people work on cars and teach and yes even serve in the military. ALL of those Black people whom I have just named pay taxes. There are Black people who save White lives as paramedics and firemen, and even Black people who have DIED fighting for their country. They deserve acknowledgment for their contributions. Were you fair-minded, you would acknowledge these truths. But you are NOT fair-minded, are you. You are NOT fair and you do NOT give credit where credit is due. What you say is like looking only at Whites in prison and saying, "Do whites realise that they are basically just criminals who get themselves locked up as an excuse for same sex intimacy and that they are ALL Crackers". It is equally un- fair. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They enjoy being monkeys.  Their shity run down apartment is their cage the complex is the zoo and whitey are the visitors giving them free food while they watch them fling poo.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They don't want anything but reparations and to get jobs they don't deserve but get 'cause de be blaaaack'.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No. They are not slaves.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm on that stuff also and I'm white so f*ck you , ignoramus. I'm on it because psychiatrists destroyed me with their drugs like millions of others around the world and particularly in this cuntry

• 4 weeks ago

This black man couldn't even get a stimulus check. I love in a place where the white people use food stamps but complain about people on food stamps. Stupid and why republicans love them.

• Al
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Correction...if you pay taxes for your hard labor, then your an economic slave no matter what color your skin is.

• 4 weeks ago

Con who hates black people says what?

• Marty
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

They'll ever amount to anything as a race until they clean up their own neighborhoods and take responsibility for their actions instead of blaming everybody else. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.