Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 4 weeks ago

Do vegans consider vegetarians inferior?

Since a vegan is literally a vegetarian "on steroids"

@Anonymous

The hell is wrong with you?

I mean the anonymous who posted about the baby in the oven, not the other guy

Yes.  They consider anyone who is not vegan as bad people.  In fact, they probably hate vegetarians worse than meat-eaters. They see vegetarians as posers, trying to share their glory.

• Walt

they consider every body inferior to them

Yes some vegans sees themselves as being superior to anyone who isn't a vegan, and that includes anyone that's a vegetarian of some type. Some vegans views those who are vegetarians as equals, and a many of those will view everyone as an equal. Those who sees anyone who doesn't practice veganism as they do, as someone who is also inferior to themselves. They have the my way is and will be the right way, as I an expert have sop deemed and decreed. They also will state that everyone has the right to make decisions for themselves, but those decisions are what they decide will be the decisions available.

Nobody is either inferior or superior to anyone else. A person might be a superior tennis player but it doesn't make them a spirit person. I doubt that vegans even think a out it very much. I'm a vegetarian myself and couldn't care less what anyone thinks of me. 

No we don't......................