Thoughts on divorce having intercourse with much younger guy?

Thoughts on divorce aged 48 having sex with a 19 year old on holiday?

Ok? Morally wrong? 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

On what grounds are you going to get divorced.? At 48 a 19 year old guy will only have intercourse with you then dump you in favor of a hot girl in time to come. In relation to your age how long are you going to enjoy sex with young guys. Your permanent partner is always under obligation to look after you. Give up that idea because it is morally wrong and at the same time you are taking a risk of leading a lonely life if you divorce because young guys will not be willing to service you at your will and pleasure .

• 1 month ago

As you're both legal adults, there is nothing wrong with a short fling although a long-term relationship could be a different case. I can't imagine a 39-year-old guy being happy with a 68-year-old spouse.

• kristy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You’ll have fun showing him things in bed he never thought of

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

its your choice. he may drop you the minute a younger girl  comes along.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Show him the world and rock his. ;)

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's a bit pitiful but he's an adult, if he's okay with it then you're  morally okay.

• 1 month ago

Morally? Your relationship with your morals are your own affair. Laws can regulate behaviors but morals are a personal business. 

• 1 month ago

I don't know if it's morally wrong - 19 seems to be above the age of consent everywhere.  But i'd see the guy as a child, and so there's no way i'd have sex with him. Besides, it probably wouldn't be worth my time. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mother and son?

• God
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's totally up to you.  Everyone else should MYOB.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.