lgbt: has  your dad accepted you ?

mine hasn't 😭, that makes me a sad boy. 

Update:

Who said I identify as a female? I am a boy identifying as a boy. Just gay.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Whether he accepts you or not, its his problem. Live a good safe life, be a good person, who you go to bed with should not define you. If you are living with him, stay away from him, when you are able to move out, do it. Its up to him, to reach out to you. You were born this way, It was not your choice. Brother, you are not alone, in how you are being treated, many of us have been there, and have no family in our lives. Make the best out of it, good friends can be better than family.

• 3 weeks ago

My Brother is Gay. Tony ! #GodBless

• 4 weeks ago

Yes. He accepts all heterosexuals.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes I am his child no matter what believe s wether he believe negative or not

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's complicated for me. I guess he's accepting of me since he's trying to get used to my preferred name, but I heard him talking to my mom about sending me to a therapist, and I don't mean a gender therapist. He uses my preferred pronouns whenever he remembers to, but he also thinks that it's a "red flag" that I came out to my best friend and my boyfriend before I came out to either of my parents. I hope that your dad comes around and realizes you're still the boy he loved and raised up to this point. It's a parent's job to love their kid no matter what :/

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

i havent come out to mine yet but im sure he will accept me 

• 4 weeks ago

No.....................

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, but it's because he's a psychopath and doesn't relate healthily to other people.  He basically sees everyone as an object to be used and therefore is fine with this object having boobs and no body hair as opposed to being flat-chested and muscular or whatever.  He doesn't care because he couldn't care less about me.  So I'm sorry about your relationship but be careful what you wish for.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It should make you sad. It should make you feel horny

• 4 weeks ago

My dad never acknowledged it, never mentioned it. Yes, it's sad. My mother found a love poem I wrote to my boyfriend -- and read it to her friends! She was the only one in the room who appreciated the poetry and ignored the meaning. So, my parents never really "got" me on the basest of levels. They loved me, but not for who I am.

You and me, kid. Hugs.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

eventually he will accept you

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.