Mighty Windr asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

How to make friends with a guard dog that wants to kill me?

Update:

She doesn't understand 

Update 2:

What psychological measures can I take?

Update 3:

Does whelping help?

Update 4:

Or should I be strong instead? 

Update 5:

Perhaps if I learn some of her command words?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 days ago

Don't go into a UFO to be "healed" by evil demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive smallplasticgreycard withnonameonit (World Passport). Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways.If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven.Food stores will isotoperay people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insane asylum people to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. Forgive me.

Source(s): Project Pogo was to gather info who's against Israel (like 12 millions of Americans). Alex Jones = Zionist shill. He never blames Israel for anything 'cause he married Jewish woman. If you watched his (or similar like Anonymous, Adam Green, etc.) videos, then you're on the list to be exterminated during Project Zyphr. During winter, electricity will be turned off and dissidents will be gathered into underground camps. The rest will be micro-chipped (Book of Revelation, Chapters 13-14).
  • 4 weeks ago

• "How to make friends with a guard dog that wants to kill me?"

There is only ONE sensible way. It takes 4 stages, each stage probably taking a month before you are safe to move to the next stage. I'll emphasise the 🙏🏼PROBABLY🙏🏼 - we don't know this pooch!

#1 Make friends with the owner. Discuss treats and actions (pats, rubs, strokes - each in a different specific area) the dog enjoys.

#2: Have the owner decide when to "introduce you" to the dog. OBEY the owner's instructions. For instance, food should be held in an open-cupped hand BELOW the dog's chin height, so that it doesn't need to get your fingers out of the way. A real guard-dog can CERTAINLY get your fingers out of the way - permanently, unless you know a superb hand-surgeon.

#3: About 4 times a week walk past the dog's fence saying hello to it then - once it recognises your voice - toss one small approved-by-the-owner taste-treat and walk away. A pea-sized bit of hard cheese is cheap & convenient. But the owner had BETTER know his dog's likes & dislikes.

#4: When the owner considers it safe, repeat step 3 before attempting to enter the property. If in doubt on any occasion, DON'T enter. If you enter, have at least 2 more tiny taste-treats in your spare hand.

• "Does whelping help?"

NO WAY! A nursing bìtch will be VERY SERIOUS about protecting its pups.

Your other updates aren't worth considering.

Kreaky Kiwi - first pup in 1950, GSD trainer & breeder as of Easter 1968

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

Befriend it by feeding it treats every day.

• 4 weeks ago

You don't!!  [Please buy some brain cells!]

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

poisoned meat with some antifreeze to drink...

• 4 weeks ago

If it is a professional trained Guard dog, you won't be able to make friends due to its training.  If it is just an aggressive dog in someones yard, you best be careful.  A professional trained Guard Dog with bite & hang on but an aggressive dog with no training will bite & bite & bite.

• 4 weeks ago

I wouldnt even try kid.....  Why do you think its a guard dog to begin with ?

• Use a dog whistle.  Dogs are frightened of the noise it makes.  It won't make it your friend, but it will make it respect you.

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You don't which is why it's a guard dog. But what if I give it some food!? With out knowing what allergies it may have? What if, Is it your dog? Ummmm, Then leave it alone or enjoy your mauling. Idiots...

An idiot's "commands" are empty words to an animal. They are not your pets and are obviously smarter than you are. You prove you're an idiot that deserves to be mauled should your trolling fantasy come true. Your parents will die tomorrow. 

• Jojo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Why would you even want to do that?

A lot More facts may help with you getting some decent answers.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.