Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce ยท 1 month ago

What would you do? You were sent an anonymous email about your wife and her communication with someone.?

Someone sent me captures of emails I "assume" are 2 of many emails exchanged between my wife and someone else.

Since I don't have any real friends to confide in, I post here for some type of feedback. thank you in advance.I don't really care about whatever is going on anymore, but isn't it funny how some people work so hard to conceal their behavior and avoid consequences that could stem from them being found out and it all just effortlessly falls on my lap.

*๐’๐„๐„ ๐€๐“๐“๐€๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐‚๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐‚๐€๐๐“๐”๐‘๐„*

Click on the screen captures and zoom in.ย 

If the wife is cheating, get a divorce.

I would have to confront her about that. You say you don't care about what's going, yet you posted here. It's on your mind.

Dude, if you don't care, then don't care. If you do, cut her loose.ย 

Ignore it,maybe it's a classic sabotage trick that you'd usually see in the tv shows.Confront your wife about this as well and see how she reacts.Maybe you can get an answer or more information/context on who they are or if it's true.Please give us an update on the situation,I'm very curious on the outcome.

I would block the address and let your wide know that someone has sent a couple e-mails and that you blocked them.

Ignore it it's probably a jealous ex or someone trying to scam you

Sorry, whatever you posted was wayyy too small to read. As for what I would do, that would really depend on the content of the emails, wouldn't it.