Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How come some very ugly guys have very pretty girlfriends?

I know a guy. He looks like a monkey, seriously. You could even argue that some monkeys are better looking than he is. His girlfriend could easily be a model. So I'm asking myself. What's happening here? Do these guys know something we don't know? 

An ugly heart is a spoiled beauty. You can be absolutely stunning. But if your heart is ugly, so is your beauty. 

My wife and I were both models when we were young, that's how we met. However I always had a cuckold fetish, so once we were married I started to pretend that I was bored of sex just to see what she would do. She was young and had needs, so she started having little flings, this turned me on again, I told her I knew what she doing and she was disgusted by my reaction but she got over it. Anyway she never allowed me to watch and I didn't really want to anyway. But the thing is this, the guys that were servicing her were all old or fat men, all of them and there were lots of them over the years. I asked the reason for this and she withheld the reason for for some time but eventually she admitted that these men made her feel used and that's what floated her boat, it was the feeling of disgust by her own past behaviour that would turn her on, she felt helpless when she had sex with them, they were in control. Basically we both had a fetish, sounds disgusting but the truth is there is nothing really beautiful about sex, what's oral sex about or anal? All of it is an irrational desire.

Because men and women are attracted to different things: men are attracted to looks, women are attracted to things like confidence and manners. It will make sense if you think about why you never see a beautiful guy dating an ugly girl, and why you never see girls dating nice guys from the "brother zone" or "friend zone."

Ugly guys attract girls with their character, personality, sense of humor and social skills.

• Misty

it's the way they make the girl feel. he makes her feel like she is valuable and important. and that's what women want. 

1) She was below average in looks when they started dating. She moved to above average and formed a bond with him

2) He has money. Truthfully, you don't need much. A place of your own and car is enough to get women. So long as you give them security.

Some girls/women see more than just looks.If a guy treats them right they will a girl over.He's doing something right.He's got social skills,he's got dating skills and communication skills.

i suspect they have money...

Believe it or not....Some girls are not shallow and see beyond looks AND find out that some men are true gentlemen, looks aside.

Some girls are very insecure and are intimidated by attractive men or are super jealous and don't want an attractive guy with whom they have to compete with other girls.

They either have money, a great personality (females HATE feeling awkward on a date), or he showed up at just the right time in their life to rescue them from some situation. 

I've noticed it, too.

Here I'm a guy that used to do 100+ pullups a day, had a six-pack, but I freeze up around women and they just want to go home at that point. 

Quite possibly and maybe the girlfriend knows something beyond superficial appearances.