Did Noah include termites on his ark?
- pollyLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
Yes,but he didn't use them as the principle ingredient to be made into pie like he did with the unicorns
- SandyLv 74 weeks ago
sure. and like all the other animals, God suppressed their natural urges too.
- Laughing BOYLv 74 weeks ago
King James Bible
Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive........
But he HAD a SINKING feeling WAY deep DOWN inside.......😂😂😂😂
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
Yes, but he kept them in a stone box.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- KathyLv 71 month ago
I doubt it..............
- jimanddottaylorLv 71 month ago
Must have. They certainly did not evolve.
Easier to feed the termites than the carnivores
And probably easier to feed the carnivores than the pandas