Opinion on my baby names?

I'm 39 weeks pregnant with my daughter and I got 6 names I like. Her middle name is gonna be Lynn. The names are Erika, Hanna, Lizana, Lydia, Victoria, and Nicoletta. Based on these names which one do you like most? I know it's up to me but I'd just like some opinions on the names my 7 year old and i picked. My 7 year old daughter wanted to name my daughter and these were our favorites.

I like Erika Lynn, Hanna Lynn and Lydia but I don’t know about the two L’s for Lydia Lynn.

I like Victoria and not Nicoletta but Nicolette......

• layla

I like Victoria Lynn

Erika or Victoria work best with Lynn. Lydia is pretty, but it doesn't sound great with Lynn and it's too repetitive with the "Ly" in both names.

• blank

Victoria             

Lynn is slightly boring . It’s too common. Victoria Lynn is has the best flow. I don’t like names with the double L. Why is your 7 year old naming your child 

My favorites are Lydia and Victoria. Either of those are beautiful.

• Moya

Victoria Lynn....

Nicoletta Lynn is cute..

Best

1. Hanna Lynn

2. Lydia Lynn

3. Victoria Lynn

Worst

Lizana Lynn "Lizana Lynn" sounds like lizard/slithering... reminds me of a disease or medicine. It kind of sounds like eczema, adrenalin...

Erika Lynn or Hanna Lynn