Faith asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

pets after a loved one has passed ?

my mother has recently passed away and me and dad have noticed that after she passed our dog has started to lie in front of my parents bedroom. never before has she done this and it’s only been after my mothers passing this has happened. whether it means something or not i would just like an explanation. 

4 days ago

Don't go into a UFO to be "healed" by evil demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive smallplasticgreycard withnonameonit (World Passport). Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways.If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven.Food stores will isotoperay people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insane asylum people to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. Forgive me.

Source(s): Project Pogo was to gather info who's against Israel (like 12 millions of Americans). Alex Jones = Zionist shill. He never blames Israel for anything 'cause he married Jewish woman. If you watched his (or similar like Anonymous, Adam Green, etc.) videos, then you're on the list to be exterminated during Project Zyphr. During winter, electricity will be turned off and dissidents will be gathered into underground camps. The rest will be micro-chipped (Book of Revelation, Chapters 13-14).
  • reme_1

The family dog really misses your mother.

The dog is grieving

(c/p)  Do dogs know when someone has passed away?

Dogs know when people are dying or grieving, through body language cues, smells only they can detect and other ways not yet known, experts say. Jessica Vogelsang knows how much "being there" can mean to struggling people or pets.Aug 15, 2015

Pets sense cues to comfort the sick, dying or grieving - Chicago ...www.chicagotribune.com › lifestyles › health › sc-hlth-08...

There are many stories about what pets do after their human passes.  They grieve just like we do.

The dog is grieving your mom...

My aunt had a little jack russle who liked it when she took him to my grandparents to visit.   My grandfather was mostly blind and would stay in the bedroom most of the time- only coming out to use the toilet.    The little dog loved to go sit on the bed with him and visit while my aunt visited with my grandma.

After grandpa passed, George went in to the bedroom, realized grandpa was no longer there..  Pieced it together pretty quickly, and after that he would never step foot in the house again.   He was quite content to hang out on the back porch and watch the squirrels instead while my aunt visited.

• Jojo

It probably just means that the dog is convinced your mother is hiding somewhere in the bedroom and will soon come out again. The dog obviously misses her or it would not bother to lie in front of the room where she slept. 

She will eventually realise that `mum` is no longer around and may lay elsewhere or may not.

By the way, its not proven that there really was a genuine Greyfriars Bobby dog. But people love a sentimental story and things got over exaggerated over the years and it was a good money spinner to  boot.

Read on...https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14424513

Has she been allowed into that room since your mum passed?   It might help but dogs do grieve the most well known dog being Greyfriars Bobby who spent the rest of his life by the grave of his dead master.   I'd try not to alter her routine, over-baby her or she will know something is wrong.  She will be picking up family vibes re this loss.

Give it time and eventually she will realise your mum isn't coming back - sadly.

It may take some time but eventually she should settle again and accept.

she may be waiting for your mother to come home. Maybe someone should step in and start giving her a lot of attention to get her over the loss, eg playing with her, taking for lovely walks and off to the local dog park. Giving her some food treats.

It means that your dog is missing your mother. She may do this for the rest of her life, stop tomorrow, but it will most likely carry on for a few weeks until she realizes that your mother is gone. My mom had two dogs, and once passed last year. She had a favorite toy that was shaped like a watermelon slice. For almost a year, the dog that's still alive will carry this into bed with her and sleeps with it. Every night. She'll probably do this until she passes. In the morning, she will pick it up and place it outside in the same spot. Every day. 

Very sorry for your loss. Your dog is in mourning. 

Simple.  The dog's missing your mother.  Hardly tough to figure out.