I wanna rove scribble from a photo?

I have a old photo sent to me on snap chat its a picture of me but I want the picture fixed I wanna know if I can remove the black marks here ill show you the picture.

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I was trying to remove something that I placed directly on my face, but it didn’t work out well! Worked perfectly for removing something from a picture through retouching. You can take Photopea! Place your latest face, please.

Attachment image
  • John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ah, I see it now. 'Remove', not 'rove'.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, it is possible. I removed the black marks and look what I found. Looks like you haven't aged at all. Playing golf and not doing anything really work to slow the aging process. 

Attachment image
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Remove? If that's a JPEG (JPG), no way! How about we just put the face back instead?

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sumi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are two basic forms of editing a photo: destructive and non-destructive.

Non-destructive editing works in what are called adjustment layers.  Each layer is placed over the original image so that if you ever want to undo anything to any layer, you can.  The original pixels are not changed.

With destructive editing, editing is done within a single layer which is another way of saying the original image.  The pixels are changed and the way the pixels were prior to editing is not saved once the image is closed.  Therefore, once a pixel is edited, the only way to change it back is during the editing process BEFORE the image or app is closed.  This is the type of editing you're dealing with the image you've posted.  JPEGs can only contain a single layer.  There is no "hidden" information behind the black marks in the image you've posted.  Instead, all of the pixels that made up the face were changed to black and there's no going back.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.