Jordan asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

Body hair has stopped growing?

I am 17 and i have noticed the lack of body hair i have. I have very little hair on my stomach(snail trail) and not alot of armpit hair. My armpit hair only covers about half of my armpit and there isnt a lot of it. This is very weird because yo me it seems to have just stopped and isnt finished yet. Its not my genetics because all the males in my family are quite hairy and my dad especially. If anyone can tell me what happpening and if i need to do anything to assist the growth.

Perhaps your mother's genes are more dominant in you. As you are only 17, your body will likely grow more hair in your 20s and as you get older. You may never be as hairy as your other male relatives, but certainly nothing to worry about. Many females don't always like lots of hair on a guy and some hairy guys actually have their hair waxed off. 

You are growing late. Nothing wrong.