Is it bad to wear your hair down every day?

Nope it isn't bad but it never hurts if you want to switch it up once and a while. At the end of the day its your hair wear it how it makes you feel most comfortable 

Nope. Wear your hair in what ever way feels most comfortable. Personally, I like my hair down, ponytails or buns can be uncomfortable and sometimes even gives me a headache.  But some days my hair gets in the way so I pull it back while I'm working.

hmm, not really but, you will be more comfortable if you pony tail it because there is no messy hair going down to your face. 

Umm, no not really but the thing is that you have to make sure that your hair isn't exposed to friction because of the windy weather or too harsh climatic conditions as then it'll definitely lead to damage to some extent.

So letting your hair down is okay unless and until you take proper care of them I usually use Indique Hair Care Products to make sure that I reverse all the hair damaged that is caused throughout the day.

Also try using scarves to avoid sunlight and winds, if that's the kind of weather you live in.

• L

Of course not.  It's actually better for you.

No. It can cause headache if you wear hair accessories everyday. I let my hair down most of the time. I only wear hair tie when riding jeepney or motorcycle, eating, or the room is warm/humid.

Nope. I wear mine down all the time and it looks and feels better than it ever has, i don't have to worry about getting a headache, and i like it better it also allows my scalp to breathe.

yes because if u wear it down for 2 weeks it starts to fall out

pubic hair........?

no i don,t think so

Nope. It's worse to wear your hair UP everyday in a tight style, actually. Pulls your hair and your face, causing breakage and possible premature aging.