Is it bad to wear your hair down every day?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Nope it isn't bad but it never hurts if you want to switch it up once and a while. At the end of the day its your hair wear it how it makes you feel most comfortable 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Nope. Wear your hair in what ever way feels most comfortable. Personally, I like my hair down, ponytails or buns can be uncomfortable and sometimes even gives me a headache.  But some days my hair gets in the way so I pull it back while I'm working.

• 4 weeks ago

hmm, not really but, you will be more comfortable if you pony tail it because there is no messy hair going down to your face. 

• 1 month ago

Umm, no not really but the thing is that you have to make sure that your hair isn't exposed to friction because of the windy weather or too harsh climatic conditions as then it'll definitely lead to damage to some extent.

So letting your hair down is okay unless and until you take proper care of them I usually use Indique Hair Care Products to make sure that I reverse all the hair damaged that is caused throughout the day.

Also try using scarves to avoid sunlight and winds, if that's the kind of weather you live in.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Of course not.  It's actually better for you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. It can cause headache if you wear hair accessories everyday. I let my hair down most of the time. I only wear hair tie when riding jeepney or motorcycle, eating, or the room is warm/humid.

• 1 month ago

Nope. I wear mine down all the time and it looks and feels better than it ever has, i don't have to worry about getting a headache, and i like it better it also allows my scalp to breathe.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes because if u wear it down for 2 weeks it starts to fall out

• 1 month ago

pubic hair........?

no i don,t think so

• 1 month ago

Nope. It's worse to wear your hair UP everyday in a tight style, actually. Pulls your hair and your face, causing breakage and possible premature aging. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.