First day at construction work was bad that I quit?

I never did any sort of construction work before I went to give it a try to see if I could end up working there since they make more money than working at a fast food chain so I wanted to give it try despite knowing that it might be difficult but I will still get paid 3x the amount that I would get paid working at a fast food place I was excited that I would finally be able to make more money but what I didn't know is how hard the job was gonna be I knew it would've been somewhat hard but I would have never expected anything like this - I had to wake up at 5 and get ready and be there at 6 then I had to clean out the big giant trucks and empty out any trash and it was really heavy having to pick up those stuff to throw out then we had to stock up the truck with supplies and it was also really heavy putting it on the truck after that and being exhausted drive around and pick up the guys that work with us and that was exhausting too having to drive far way places then driving back then I had to drive the big giant truck an hour away to the house that we will work on after we got there unloading stuff was extremely heavy stressful and exhausting then we had to carry everything to the house extremely heavy and tiring then we had to pick up all the concrete rocks we destroyed put them in the bucket and carry it out to the truck and it was extremely heavy the whole job was extremely physically painfully I couldn't take it knowing how I would have to this every day for 9-10 hours :(

Yeah I feel you. I was in a seminar  last year for construction and it was hard just hearing all of the things that you will have to do. You have to get up early, go where ever they tell you to go and then use heavy tools, pick up heavy objects, and I didn’t think about driving large trucks and things like that. Basically you have to be on time and go anywhere and the the work is so hard that you will probably be having back and leg problems for all your life. Because you have to constantly use heavy and dangerous tools, no matter the weather, and it to mention the danger of heights, it was just too much...  I was in that similar for about 2 weeks before I did a no show. I didn’t have to work a days of construction like you did, I just knew I would not be able to do that kinda of physical demanding job just by hearing other people experience at the seminar . Yes they get paid a lot and rightfully so. But for now I’ll keep my $13.00 stock at Walmart 😂 until I can find something better that involved me breaking my damn back.

Construction is hard why do you think these jobs are usually saved for illegal immigrants? because most American citizens don't want to do it.

What Construction? You did not say, nor did you do ANY.  Seems like you got the negger job of cleaning up work sites.  There are multiple trades that work in construction - in the actual building of buildings .   You did none of that. You just cleaned up. and DROVE.

Damn, are you a girl?  Even "they" got more stamina than you.

That sounds like a LIGHT day.

. You are boring me

• garry

funny a bit of heavy manual work scares you off .lol  . hate to see how long you last picking fruit .

• L

That's construction work for sure.  EVERYONE starts at the bottom.  SUCK IT UP - BUTTERCUP!

• Ron

My very first job as a teenager was bucking hay bales all day long, as in sun up to sun down for 3.50 an hour. I loved it. I wish my body could do that now

Although working construction is not the easiest profession it would have made a man out of you. Your education appears to be lacking from your long narrative here. Possibly your future is in fast food.

A whole ******* string of words with no periods. I guess you're even too lazy to do that.

If you are too much of a pussy to do construction work you better practice the phrase, "Would you like fries with that"  Your construction job sounds easy compared to my first job in a factory.

• CB

It is that type work or working three shifts at a fast food place. You would have build up muscles after a couple weeks- I guess you better get a degree if you don't want to work hard or work multiple jobs your whole life.