Re Ezk 37:9 Have you been born again of the spirit (Jn 3:8) as those at Pentecost (Acts 2:2;4)to be a Christian(John 15:16; I Cor 12:11-13) ?

God commanded Ezekiel to prophesy to THE WIND and command THE WIND to blow on DRY BONES and they shall live in Ezekiel 37:9.

Jesus gave us an ILLUSTRATION of THE WIND in John 3:8 saying

>>>>>>>>>>"SO IT IS EVERY ONE BORN OF THE SPIRIT"<<<<<<<<<< (Jn 3:8)

Jesus' ILLUSTRATION of THE WIND was fulfilled on the Day of Pentecost when 

"Suddenly a sound of (((THE WIND))) filled the room..." (Acts 2:2)

"And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost..." (Acts 2:4)

>>>>>>>>>>"SO IT IS EVERY ONE BORN OF THE SPIRIT"<<<<<<<<<< (Jn 3:8)

Jesus said in John 15:16 

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you" and we are "chosen and ordained" when Jesus baptizes us with the Holy Ghost (John 1:33).

Afterward we become Christians as "members of the body of Christ" the only true Christians

"But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit" (I Corinthians 12:11-13).

Have you been born again of the spirit and are a member of the body of Christ?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.