Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

How can I color something but using my background as the color?

Like I want to remove someone from a picture but I don’t want to crop it, I want to hide him using the background itself. Is there any application(preferably free) that I can use? 

• Axiom

Use the clone stamp in Photoshop,which you should be able to get via P2P. (TPB)

• John

Clone brush will do that easily. The larger your guy is probably the messier it will be, but he will be history. You could also paste a balloon or something over him.

• Lv 7

use Paint. it's built in to Windows.

if you have a complex background, you will need a program like Photoshop to do it somewhat easily.

you can use GIMP which is free, but it is a bit harder to learn.

There are several products that do that and here are some:

https://www.apowersoft.com/remove-person-from-phot...   I suggest you learn how to use search engines and post the question "How to remove person from photo" there to get more options.

I don't think that's possible (or wise)

Clone tool in Photoshop, sometimes selecting the object > fill > content aware can do a good job then just clean up with the clone tool afterwards.