Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

Are u willing to fly on a plane?

Why or why not

• Kyle

potentially.  my aunt recently flew on one to my grandmothers and survived.  of course she wore her mask.  i saw some airliners are not filling in the middle seats to provide more space.  and i would expect most flights to be barely filled if at all, with most people staying at home.

i'm not traveling for business. and not going anywhere this year for vacation where i would need to fly.  so i don't need to worry about it.  

Only on the Peking Boulevard. 

• RICK

Been flying regularly since 1969 and will again fly regularly once a effective vaccine for Covid has been found

I've often flown, starting in 1955,

Oh, you mean NOW, in the Covid era? Why didn't you say so?Yes, I would, if I needed to. I would always prefer to take a train, but I wouldn't hesitate to fly if it were necessary.

No problem to me.  No brain, no pain?  I realise that efforts are constantly being made to have safer aircraft & devices both on the aircraft & on the ground to minimise the chance of disaster.  I seldom fly to anyplace that I could drive to in 24 hours, as I love to see the scenery & stop at local restaurants.  However, I've been on aircraft in all seasons & most weather or environmental conditions & felt completely safe.  

have been monthly, not sitting near anyone, wearing mask and wiping down

• Only if I have to.  I'm terrified of flying.

• Rick B

Of course.  Why wouldn't I????