Why do Trump supporters say mandatory masks is unconstitutional, yet masks are required for those sitting behind Trump at his rallies?

".......no exceptions..." Sad.

These are the same people who think seatbelts are unconstitutional. 

Why are marxists making such a fuss?

• Rayal

I bet they have to leave their firearms in the car at his rallies also. 

we all know what the liberal plan is..

they want trump to issue extra constitutional orders and use the emergency pandimic as the reason.

then when the next liberal becomes president they can say climate change is an emergency and bypass the constitution or say Gun violence is an emergency and bypass congress and the constitution to ban all guns.

your secret is out, now libtards are talking about stacking the court to get your way

Depends what is meant by "mandatory masks".   I have no problem with a place of business implementing a mask restriction.   If someone holds an event and requires them for attendance, I have no problem with that, either.

I do have a problem with the government enforcing usage.

Do you not see the difference?

maybe you need to stick with hanging around people that only use smaller words...