Was I wrong ? ?

So today marks that my husband and I have been married for one year and mind you we have had our good times and we have had our not so good times. Well last night was one of those not so good times. We were enjoying our dinner and we were drinking as well and he asked me what I thought of the food and I was trying to make a joke and say it takes like my mom made it ( He complains that my mom doesn't use enough salt on her food) but I was just making a joke I thought he would understand. Well it came out into a full blown argument because his cousin made the food but just prior to that he was complaining about how he did didn't like her potato salad smh anyways we got into a huge argument and I was so upset that I said I well I didn't ask to be sleeping in a car for two years (we are currently living in an extended stay) but I said it out of anger because he kept saying my family is trash and they don't help us but my mother has brought his daughter school supplies and has went grocery shopping for us as well. But I don't know what to do this isn't the first time his drinking has gotten out of hand like I admit I'm a fun drinker I like to crack jokes but he's so angry when he drinks is there any way to deal with an alcoholic spouse ? Like I can't enjoy drinking with him because his anger just ruins my buzz he's like that with everyone 

Also my husband is 39 and I'm 27

And the reason you got married was?

If your husband says/does things when he's intoxicated that hurt you, you should tell him. THE NEXT DAY when he's sober. Surely you can see how stupid that argument was overt nothing - and how it escalated into something worse - which was also nothing. Maybe you can highlight to him how silly the whole thing was - and use that to suggest the drinking be cut down? It's obviously the alcohol - not your relationship. 

Alcoholics never recognize other alcoholics.  I'll bet you aren't nearly as much fun when you're drunk as you think you are.

I'd have been gone right after this - "My husband told me that he doesn't know if he wants to have sex with me anymore because of my past. We were having sex last night and after sex he said I bet that's what you did with all the dudes and i was kind of thrown off ..."

You sound insecure and desperate.  He's abusive.  He's not going to get better.  GET OUT!