What does this symbol mean?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    It is a bit odd.  It looks like the standard quadrant circle used for surveying and similar, but is not oriented correctly for that (the upper right and lower left would be dark and the upper left and lower right would be right).  It might mean a valve, but usually the orientation is done so the triangles correspond to each side of the valve (and the ends of the triangles would be a straight line, not an arc like there). 

    I did find a symbol like that, after some searching, that is used to mean a light and direction in electrical diagrams.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Looks like something a surveyor or builder was using as a "target" for measuring a distance or laying out a straight line or something like that.

    No, it's not a secret message from QAnon.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    It means someone has eaten half the pie.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.