Do you think is time for me to leave this job? I know it's my decision but your input is appreciated! ?

I have been working in this place for 5 years. Never had any issues or complaints. Always did my job never seen any help unless I needed my supervisors input. However, a new management took over 2 years ago and everything has been very challenging. They focus on what you do wrong. Of you express any concern, they blame you for it. Last week I shared a concern for the first time. There is a lot of miscommunication between supervisors. One person contradicts the other and so on. I requested a meeting with both because I didn't want to talk behind their back. I share that they both asked me to do a task at the same time and none of them were awared. I asked for possible solutions and instead they bombarded me. They threatened me to contact human resources because I am not capable of fulfilling my job duties. They said that it was my mistake because I didn't understand what they asked me to do. It took a turn for the worst. I have been trying to let it go but one of the supervisors is now checking everything I do. During meetings, she sounds upset and bitter. I have requested a transfer a couple of time and just received excuses. I'm trying to let it go but the hostile environment is not doing me any good. It hurts me because I'm making really good money but at this point I'm thinking about my mental health. I don't want to get baf evaluations due to this issue. I applied somewhere else and have an interview tomorrow but I'm hesitant about it. What do you think? 

I wouldn’t quit my job 

• Robert

Not knowing all the details (Is is possible you misunderstood instructions and it was your mistake?) it is difficult to judge.  However if you are even in a position where YOU ARE SURE you are correct and they threaten to call HR, say yes, pick up the phone, and you make the call then and there in front of them.  If you still believe you were correct, then I would call HR now and get them to make that transfer for you.   If you think you may have made a mistake or if you don't want to make that call, it does not appear things will get better.  Get those resumes out.

• fcas80

It's time to move on.  Just be sure any new job is much better.