Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Started to have sex with gf she started pushing me off  tried to godown on her she stopped me and said  she wasn’t feeling it  WTF?

She  was the one who wanted to have. Sex   That’s sending mixed signals and no does mean no . Just made me feel  bad like I did something wrong or I’m not good enough . 

Find a new GF fast.

No means no. For whatever reason she changed her mind and you need to respect that.

time to move on

Sounds like maybe you were too pushy and rushing her.

• Ana

She’s probably having sex with someone else. Confront her, and if you’re not satisfied with her answer then dump her and pursue sex as a single man. 

A girl wanting your money, commitment and resources = she’s experiencing a PRIVILEGE. She only gets that PRIVILEGE if she is classy, faithful, loving and on her best behavior 

• Liz

Obviously she wasn't interested.