JOBLESS SINCE COVID?

Can't find a job in London anymore, what am I supposed to do? What's a good way to make passive income? HELP

Like others have said, passive income requires you to have considerable money or assets.

So, for example, you live off the interest from savings or investments

Or you have rental properties and the rent generated is profit.

Looking at your other questions, I don't think you have assets or money, so you need to concentrate on getting another job.

True "Passive Income" requires a lot of money to start.

For Example:

A million pounds worth of a stock that pays a 4% dividend would pay you 40,000 quid in dividends each and every year.  Of course, the trick is coming up with the 1 million quid to buy the stock in the first place.

• Tavy

Have you tried Amazon or delivery companies like Hermes, or Royal Mail.

• Rick B

What do you do?  Without knowing your skills and education, it is pretty hard to recommend a way to make money.  My answer would be very different for a nurse, than for a lawyer.

Without knowing your skills, you could drive for a ride share company like Uber or Lyft.  You could babysit.  Walk dogs.  Mow lawns.  Pressure wash sidewalks or driveways.