Is it odd that I only eat one meal a day and I am never hungry?

I usually only eat when i am hungry. I usually only eat one meal a day and I drink milk for the rest of the day. I go through a liter of milk a day and sometimes 2. I think i am fat too. I am 5'11 and weigh 135. When i ride the bus my back hurts because my belly jiggles too much.

• .

It's not odd but is unhealthy. A single meal isn't going to contain all the nutrients your body needs to function properly, dairy milk is not all that healthy (esp in large quantities), and for your height you are significantly underweight (which can promote more health issues than being overweight). You're basically starving yourself.

.

The healthy weight range for a 5'11" male is 163 - 188 lbs, depending on body frame size, per the source calculator.

that's a lot of milk lol

it could be why you have a lot of belly fat even though you don't weigh that much