My one year one month old baby does not sit nor she crawls?

My one year one month old baby does not sit nor she crawls she just twist and turns on the bed. As the pediatrician didnt say anything just few excersice. But im still worried as whenever i see other babies her age crawling walking sitting it makes me more stress. Is anyone going through the same stage? 

Note : my baby is suffering from TOF (tetralogy of fallot) and is underweight 

• John P

Our oldest did not crawl much at one year (I cannot remember about the sitting), and we were getting a bit concerned, and suddenly she was up on her feet and walking. Six months later she was walking so sturdily that my wife could not tell by sound if it was her or me coming along the passageway.  

I assume that, if yours has TOF and is underweight, you take her to the doctor fairly often. Ask the doctor next time about sitting, crawling, and walking.

Best wishes to her and you in life as it goes forward.

She may be cerebral paisley. 

When you consider her heart issue, it makes sense that she does not look like other babies her age (in regards to mobility and size). Her body has to work harder to get oxygen to the places she needs it-- vital organs, brain, etc. so she tires more easily. It's hard not to compare our children to others sometimes, but try to focus on your unique child and what her goals are rather than the things she's not doing. 

Some people are slow, but try to make exercises with her. Just make sure to go to another pediatrician so that you know there's nothing wrong physically.

Make sure she learns how to walk and run properly as I was like her and I do it very weird.