Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Does depression go away?

• garry

no , you need a doctor for it , 

i believe most of the time it lifts

Yes it's usually transient and often improves with higher vitamin D levels from being out in the sun more during seasons with longer daylight hours, etc. But can become chronic if you start taking psychiatrist-prescribed prescription anti-depressants. Then it can become permanent "dysthymia" resulting from damage to certain areas of the brain and dysregulation of neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine, etc. The brain/ body generally knows how to heal itself if not damaged by such drugs. Otherwise we wouldn't have evolved this far. 

After the epidemic, mine got worse. I also have anxiety too. Its like I will lose my mind. I dont wanna work from home. I dont wanna wear the f-ucking mask etc.

Yes, but you have to work at it. For me it was getting back to my faith, trying to create legal, legitmate side business to take care of myself and my family, and others that will one day be in all of our futures. And generally, learning to work with others and just socializing with my long distance cousins about problems that affect and effect all of us. Because I love them too and even through the whole family doesn't entirely understand me right now. I also learned to expand my interests in the arts in other ways (painting with arcylics, sketching, doing screen writing outlines again, and song writing, which I am known for. As well as doing more religious songs under stage names. Also, taking an interest in learning business analytics, marketing, and fashion design and sewing, and creating recipes for my babies.). I do love them, no matter what, or <what people say. They are mine and God's forever and their father's. Amen!:)  <3333333333333333333333 8888888+++

Source(s): It is the truth and Joseph , Luke, John, Sarah, Matthew, I always loved you when you were in my womb and I always will, but circumstances are that I could not raise you I still love you. John 14 :6, Romans 10 : 9, 6:23, and 5 : 9, and John 17, John 3 :16 - 30.).

If you want to get rid of depression, keep yourself well, be happy, be happy, you can keep yourself busy, then depression will not happen again.

Yes very much my friend. Exercise, reading, writing how tos or a book, sketching, watching anything that makes you laugh. These are all excellent, calling the crisis hotline or talking to a therapist as well.

you might need to see a psychiatrist, it could be a chemical imbalance and you might need meds

It can, but a therapist can be a big help, and if that's not possible sometimes mild meds can help a lot. A little depression now and then is normal.