Which wine is the best? Its my first time. I don't have any idea about wine. Please help me.?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

There are literally thousands of different wines.   Since you never had wine before,  I suggest you start with a white wine.   That way when you get drunk and spill it,  it will not stain your clothing as much. 

• blank
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sutterhome     

• 1 month ago

There is no wine, or type of wine, that everyone agrees is The Best.  I don't like any wine, but my wife loves that cheap sparkling stuff.  My buddy at work is a wine snob, and he only likes red wine from Niagara Ontario or Napa Valley California, but he's not picky with white wines.  My grandfather (from Croatia) made his own wine, which kicked like a mule and tasted kind of like floor stripper.  My other buddy likes dessert wine, whatever the hell that is.

If it's your first time, just get the cheap sparkling champagne and give it hell.  Even I can drink that stuff if it's New Year's Eve or somebody's wedding toast, and I don't touch wine.

• 1 month ago

Why are you after your first wine as if you've got to drink it?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • She was only a Whiskey-Maker but he loved her still.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No such thing as The Best. It depends on Your palate. 

• 1 month ago

It depends what you're drinking it with (some wines go better with food than others), and also entirely on your personal preference. 

• 1 month ago

i don't have any kind of experiences

• 1 month ago

Something light to try is anything barefoot. Some flavors are sweeter than others, and it’s really good for the price and for someone just getting into drinking wine! 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You may want a sweeter wine to start, like a white zinfandel.

I suggest starting with a white or rose.

The less sweet whites might taste sour or bitter to you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.