Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Is it legal to place landmines in your own yard?

Like next to your Trump 2020 signs?  Of course there would be caution signs 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No.  The would violate the law against bobby-trap devices meant to kill thieves, and probably some other laws as well.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would put one under your house wired to go off when you sit on the toilet. That would be fun.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Someone in my City was arrested for placing a mousetrap on the back of a political sign.  A person tried to pull it out of the ground, and the mousetrap got his finger.

He was arrested.

Just curious where you plan to buy the landmine?

• 1 month ago

I saw someone booby trapped their Trump lawn sign.  On the back, they glued some of those old fashioned snapping rat traps, so if you tried to grab it by the top of the sign and pull it out of the ground, there would be a fair chance your finger(s) would get snapped by them.

Another guy applied roofing tar to the back of the sign around the edges, so if someone tried to grab it, they'd get roofing tar all over their hands.

There are videos of people electrifying their signs too.  You see the intolerant Democrat come up to grab the sign and get a nice shock instead.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Try it out and update us

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.