Shadow
Lv 6
Shadow asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why do some idiots think Coronavirus is a hoax when people have passed away from it?

There have been loads of deaths worldwide and mentioned on the news.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I have no idea how some people can be so ignorant. I suppose this is part of the problem with social media where people can say anything they want, so silly rumours are spread as news, and some people cannot tell the difference. 

If it was a hoax, every country in the world would not report it, and every country in the world would not have responded to it the way they did. This is the most serious pandemic ever. You can tell that by the way various governments have reacted. No country would have lockdowns, and no country would report if it was not totally real. 

If anyone is not convinced, just go to your local hospital and ask around. The health and safety measures are there because of infection and death among patients and health care workers. 

There is nothing more real. 

• 4 weeks ago

it is estimated that 10-15% of the population have an iq below 72.

meaning they do not always fully or correctly process all the information they have access to.

you articulated the answer in your question.

idiot.

tmm

• 1 month ago

Deaf and blind supporters of Trump.

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Some people hate being inconvenienced so refuse to accept the truth. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Politics. In America, anyway. If this were happening under Obama or Hillary, many of the people saying it's a hoax would be blaming them for the deaths.

Conservatives made a big deal out of swine flu and ebola. 

• not
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We had several people either lacking comprehension skills or desiring chaos claim the president said it was a hoax. From there we have bias and greedy media running whatever fake news it takes to sell advertising. Man that's a lot of murder. 

We have experts and leaders telling us all sorts of stuff. Wear a mask but they don't have to. No you don't need a mask. Yes you need a mask. For sure absolutely where the virus came from but oh yea maybe not. Adults have to wear masks but not children. Lies about tests or innaccurate testing. 

What's an idiot to think when they people they count on are idiots.

Now add social media to the mix. 

I think the opiod epidemic is due to it being a sponsored, supported and medically accepted. What's an idiot the think? Covid just recently beat out the yearly opiod death toll. 

• 1 month ago

You answered it in your question, because they're idiots. The kind of ignorant white trash that Trump hopes are going to keep him in power lol!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It certainly isn't a hoax but it has been politicized by some in power as well as the media.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They have nothing better  to do than sit around with their tin foil hats on thinking up rubbish. Heaven forbid they should actually volunteer to help with the pandemic.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are alive the dead cannot speak 36,000 Americans are shot dead every year but still they carry the gun , if all the dead could walk and get revenge there would be no fu**ing guns 

• You have to understand the language:

Hoax: A global emergency that I'm not prepared to inconvenience myself for.

Fake: Anything not farted out of the backside of our Great Leader.

Christian values:  The values of the Antichrist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.