How much is Timo Werner regretting not holding out for e big club now ?

Signed with a small club out of lack of patience.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Signed with a club that gave him what ever he wanted more like. Chelsea should have signed Kasper Schmeichel years ago. Surprised that Lampard didn't make that his first priority 

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He lost one game so what? Chelsea are about to sign a keeper, Silva, Sarr and Chilwell are still yet to play. Christensen has always been crap being big and Danish doesn't make a good defender. Remember that Danish guy on here would always be sucking off that pathetic excuse of a defender. Chelsea will get better and Werner has played pretty well so far. If CMD makes a prediction the opposite is what will happen he is probably the biggest dope on here

• CMD
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I said he would flop and he will.

He will go down as one of the many great ST/CF that joined Chelsea and flopped.

EDIT

Liek when I said in 2012 Spurs would make the Champions League Final by 2018 adn they did the next year ?

Or when I said Kane woudl be England Cap one day ?

Or When I said Germany would win the World Cup or When I said France would win the world cup

Granted, I was wrong about Fat Boy and Kloop, but I am correct more times than im not.

He will flop because he isn't very good, look at how he plays, he isnt suited to the PL....that's why he isnt at Liverpool.

3 shots a game, 73% pass rate...adn still zero goals....FFS don van de beek scored in his first game and only played a 1/3 of a game.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.