Toys questions for couples?

Okay, six weeks ago, on a whim, we bought a G-spot vibrator. We tried it once, couldn't figure out how to run it - didn't have it charged up enough.  Since then, we've had other "options" in bed and have not used it. This morning, we agreed that we just need to set a "date" the G-spot vibe, LOL, and use it then. Okay, our question involves advice using it. We've heard the G can be very elusive. Any and all suggestions are welcome. She and I look forward to the debut!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Awaken!

Test, understand and use Nature Power!

You will never think of any toy!

• 4 weeks ago

go to adamandeve.com and use code DEFENSE

• 4 weeks ago

Never too old to learn new tricks. Half the fun is exploring for the coveted G spot. Take your time and enjoy the journey!

• 4 weeks ago

Ah it's good to see smart asses can still be found on Yahoo Answers. The Power of Anonymity is strong. Two of three answers are basically nasty. Gotta love that. Why did I expect otherwise? Sheesh. Hey we've have plenty of fun. So shaddup youse! Well two of three 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If at the age of 59 years old you can't find her "g" stop I'd suggest you both visit her ob/gyn and explain both your confusion and why you can't "do the job" for her without the toy.

Men begin losing potency at age 40.  What does she use on you?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Google the question.  I'm afraid if that if two adult people can't figure out how to use a G-spot vibrator they should just throw it away.

It basically involves your wife's "g" spot and the vibrator.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.