Why does Trump continue to comment on the NFL?

Like who cares?  The NFL will exist a lot longer than Trump will.  What proof is there ratings are down anyway?  Trump needs to shut up and let the players protest.  Get off Twitter already.

He has perpetual mental diarrhea and if he wants to remain in office his best bet would be to just shut up and let the other side destroy itself. 

• L

99%, of the NFL players, are earn millions a year and then they protest and sheds a BAD light on them and America.  NFL coaches and owners need to STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES and obey the NFL rules.  Today's NFL players are DIM WITS.

The proof that the ratings are down is in the actual ratings which are down.  The NFL is losing billions of potential income. 

If the NFL can engage in idiotic empty virtue-signalling, others are allowed to respond.   Of course, I can't say anything using my real name, because I'll get doxxed and fired.

Quiturbitchin, it is pointless.

Ratings are continually evaluated and reported.  So there are always current data on TV ratings.  I haven't looked at the ratings recently.  But you can; they're published online.  If you doubt Trump then look up the ratings yourself.