Why does Trump continue to comment on the NFL?

Like who cares?  The NFL will exist a lot longer than Trump will.  What proof is there ratings are down anyway?  Trump needs to shut up and let the players protest.  Get off Twitter already.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

He has perpetual mental diarrhea and if he wants to remain in office his best bet would be to just shut up and let the other side destroy itself. 

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

99%, of the NFL players, are earn millions a year and then they protest and sheds a BAD light on them and America.  NFL coaches and owners need to STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES and obey the NFL rules.  Today's NFL players are DIM WITS.

• 1 month ago

The proof that the ratings are down is in the actual ratings which are down.  The NFL is losing billions of potential income. 

• 1 month ago

If the NFL can engage in idiotic empty virtue-signalling, others are allowed to respond.   Of course, I can't say anything using my real name, because I'll get doxxed and fired.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Quiturbitchin, it is pointless.

• 1 month ago

Ratings are continually evaluated and reported.  So there are always current data on TV ratings.  I haven't looked at the ratings recently.  But you can; they're published online.  If you doubt Trump then look up the ratings yourself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.