Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why all of this media coverage for RBG?

She was not a Politician. She was not a War Hero. Last week it was the exhausted 9/11 coverage now this. There wasn’t this much coverage when Presidents Reagan, Ford or Bush I passed. The Media is too Democrat. 

• Spence

Because the mainstream networks (Including FOX) are owned by wealthy interests heavily invested in globalism, to include China as well as eugenics methods such as abortion and forced vaccinations, which are things Ginsberg backed 110%

Just the same she was a great lady. Respect for that. So many dont deserve recognition.

• Mercy

I'm Canadian and even I know how HUGE her death is.

When the Republicans (President) quickly puts in a republican Justice, the vote will be 6 to 4. That means things like the "Wade vs Roe" bill ( google) can be more easily eliminated plus others. Very serious business. Obama wanted her to resign so he could put in a Democratic Justice. Too bad she didn't.

The difference is that RBG actually DID something for the American people.