Nucleus accubens atrophy and reward deficiency syndrome?

Please can anybody help to identify how I can test for the above mentioned brain problems. and please if your answer is to go and see a doctor please do not respond because there are no doctors in this part of the world

1 Answer

  • 3 weeks ago

    Aren't you in the U.K.? There are plenty of good doctors there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.